Thursday, March 8, 2012

Up Yours Rudy!

You may or may not know, depending how closely you follow me on Twitter, that I work for an IT development company that specializes in higher education cloud technology.  One area of expertise for my company is developing solutions to ease the way for transfer students to save time and money on their path to a degree.  It's frustrating, complicated and convoluted.

Anyway, while recently conducting a research project about Ivy League and Elite institutions to determine marketability of our website to the institutions who want their castoffs I discovered that today Notre Dame would give the Rudy's of this world...

A big Fuck You.
I'm not sure what makes me sadder, the fact that my spawn will never have the chance to be Rudy if they needed the opportunity...or the fact that Notre Dame felt the need to go there and ruin such a feel good story.  I mean really Fighting Irish?  Considering how your football program has been lackluster, perhaps you should rethink your stance on Rudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment