Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fickle, thy name is peppers.

We've got some jalapenos and some cayenne, but all the rest?  Nada.  Not one sprout.  No habanero, no giant chinese sweets, no carnivals.  I'm annoyed.

However, we are not going to let this bump get in our way.  The Volkswagon size pile of storm debris from the last snowicane is GONE.  It's Gone, it's Gone, it's Goooooone.  And we cleaned out one of my flower beds.  So the next thing to do is get the ground prepared to get some of our plants in.  The Farmer's Almanac says we can start putting some of the hardier, early spring bearers in the ground.

Next on the list, lime and manure...

1 comment:

  1. Fickle,thy name is peppers. (Sounds like you're getting ready to bust out with a sonnet or something.)

    I'm way excited that we were able to have that huge pile of shit gone! I thought that it would take a couple of days but HA! (We kicked it's ass.) I love the way that the neighbor offers to help AFTER the work is done.) Oh well... He WAS trying to teach his kid how to ride a bike so I'll cut him some slack. (This time.)

    ReplyDelete