Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It was a real nailbiter, but the name poll is ovah!

And the winner is A-Till-A, edging out Ma-till-da by only one vote.  I give full credit to my friend Alicia for both names, because as we were having a good laugh over Ma-till-da was when one of us blurted out A-Till-A.  We were crying.  Thanks Lis for the laughs!  Don't worry, Ted will always play with nips.

The Garden Death Match is still going strong.  The collards are clearly the favorite, but maybe there are some turnip fans who like to root for the underdog and will still vote.

Next...Rain. Again.

1 comment:

  1. Again with the rain! The good 'ol Farmer's Almanac called it and it's calling for it next week as well. There's no shortage of rainfall here in the Delaware Valley, that's for sure. Getting out in it is sort of becoming a pain in the ass but I'm not going to complain.

    Sweetpea's flower garden is showing ALL SORTS of action. I'm gonna let her take charge of that.... I can see me going to weed the flower beds and yank up some rare orchid or some kinda shit like that. I can't even pronounce half of the shit that she has going on with it so discretion being the better part of valor... (I'm not touching it.)

    Buds buds buds! (Not that type of bud.) It won't be long now! I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete