Friday, September 2, 2011

Feel free to call Verizon

We haven't abandoned the blog.  Four days after Irene, we finally got the power back.  Only to find we don't have internet/phone/tv.  While this isn't the worst thing that could happen, it does suck.  What pisses me off is that I can't get a straight answer out of these people about what the problem is and when I could reasonably expect to have service restored.  At least PECO was honest with me when they said I could be out of power for a couple of weeks.  

Since I'm blogging from work.  (Shhhh.)  I have to cut this short.  Feel free to call Verizon and complain, but be prepared to be put on hold for 30 minutes before you will actually get a live person who really doesn't give a shit anyway on the phone.

Eventually...Weird Files:  I found my glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment