Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Goodbye Sweaters...Hello Bikini

We are packing!  See ya' later dreary Northeastern Spring.

You can suck it.

Hello Gorgeous!


Now THAT's what I'm talking about.

As far as asparagus, we bought some plants to put in the ground.  Since we had freezing rain all day, they didn't go into the ground.  And I need to do some growing conditions research.  I do know they will  grow around here.  I also know they make your pee smell, so that's kinda cool.

Next...On the Road Again.

3 comments:

  1. We're home! We were welcomed by a brand new SLAMMIN' ass dock to hang out on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the blog -- just catching up on it this afternoon. Have a GREAT time and I will be wanting to see pictures of that slammin' ass dock as I sit here quite chilly back in PA. ;=)
    Jody

    ReplyDelete